cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't post on comments

Established 'Hoo

Can't post on comments

I posted a comment, and it disappeared and now I can't post on any comments?

I made another account and i was able to post, just fine.

How do I get unbanned from posting on comments, and how to see why i was banned?

87 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

Re: Can't post on comments

Don't bother to try.  I've been unable to post for the last several days whenever I try to reply to anything political.  It seems as though they don't want anyone who supports Trump to say anything.  Strangely enough, when I post for anything else I have no problems.

dmy
Established 'Hoo

I have the same problem. When I check my activity or history all the dates of posts are there but there is a comment of "UNKNOWN DEVICE".

There doesn't seem to be a way to address that, my account info seems to be in order. The sad part of all of this is YAHOO is not readily  providing any help as to a solution. Actually  i'm not sure this text will post here.

Pro 'Hoo

I have the same issue, I can type my post but is all greyed out.  No idea what to do or find out why.

'Hoo Recruit

I tired recently to access my emails from another state unsuccessfully. I was asked to enter my yahoo "code." What is this? Do I have one?

New 'Hoo

Yahoo Account Key

This is terrible, I can't sing in on my phone. I stopped using it. Yahoo needs to correct this. You should be able to sign in without all these problems.
Established 'Hoo

Not true. I'm anti-trump and can't post.
Established 'Hoo

Same, but I am an independent (and I dont like either candidate) and I've been nothing but nice and polite and I guess I got banned too. It's been about 2 days now and I don't get it.
Pro 'Hoo

I don't support Trump and I can't post .
Pro 'Hoo

Very annoyed