cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't find a way to view all my comments on all articles

'Hoo Recruit

Re: Can't find a way to view all my comments on all articles

I can see my replys if i hover of click on my icon but i only see 5. only 1 today. the few others i  made to see if i can figure it out are not there. they post but are gone on refresh 

'Hoo Recruit

I'm a lefty here on this board with the same problem so I doubt very much that this is Yahoo plot. Your comment is not helpful and just mean. Are we to judge that everyone on the Right is mean because you are?

New 'Hoo

I agree with you.  I think that the majority of the comments that are visible after the articles have become generated by a computer. They are not by humans any more. That makes me not interested in reading articles. I don't appreciate computer generated quips that are meaningless!

New 'Hoo

in a country full of millions of complainers I can understand why Yahoo can't afford a help staff. Tho I hope if some Yahoo employee wandering across this will consider forwarding a suggestion that in the age of Trump who was elected partially by white nationalists that they finally revisit the policy of censoring the word NAZI in the comments. It is a word now (always really but more than ever) in common conversation, and you can't even quote the statement of a former president ("why is it so hard to say Nazis are bad") without getting censored. **bleep** is always a perjorative  so probably rightly censored like the N-word, NAZI is not

New 'Hoo

Just click on your username and it brings up all your comments
New 'Hoo

Why can't I view my comments. It seems only memmbers of social media. have that privilage.

Established 'Hoo

That does not work on my avatar.

New 'Hoo

Yahoo News went totally radical left in the last couple of years or so. 

New 'Hoo

Click to Reply to a comment or  article.  Then click on your avatar that accompanies your comment without actually commenting.  It will allow you to bring up all your comments.

@GetSmart wrote:

Hello, as I browse and read news articles on yahoo, I sometimes make comments here and there, and in the past I'd be able to pull up a page that shows a list of all articles I've read and made comments on, and I can see who liked or disliked my comments, and replied to them, so I can see if I need to follow up to others.  But I can't seem to find this page or link on my yahoo page, I want to be able to look back at what I've said and see if others have responded.  Can anyone show me where to find this or how to access this?  I've looked all over my page and can't find it.  Thanks, I know this seems like a silly request, but I want to see if my comments resonate with others.  Whenever I go to post comments, I see other comments with 100+ likes, I'd like to see if my thoughts get similar attention or not.

Also, I don't think yahoo should be posting articles that do not allow comments, unless you go to the original site and set up a new user account, I don't want to have to make 100+ accounts that I'll never use just to make one comment on an article that has got me riled up in some way to leave a comment(that is most likely never read by the article writer or anyone else for that matter).  I just want to use my yahoo account and even if they're stealing articles from other websites to use for their headlines, they should have a separate section for yahoo users to comment on them.

'Hoo Recruit

@NorElba wrote:

Click to Reply to a comment or  article.  Then click on your avatar that accompanies your comment without actually commenting.  It will allow you to bring up all your comments.

That brings up about 10 comments...several hundred missing