cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't find a way to view all my comments on all articles

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Can't find a way to view all my comments on all articles

Hello, as I browse and read news articles on yahoo, I sometimes make comments here and there, and in the past I'd be able to pull up a page that shows a list of all articles I've read and made comments on, and I can see who liked or disliked my comments, and replied to them, so I can see if I need to follow up to others.  But I can't seem to find this page or link on my yahoo page, I want to be able to look back at what I've said and see if others have responded.  Can anyone show me where to find this or how to access this?  I've looked all over my page and can't find it.  Thanks, I know this seems like a silly request, but I want to see if my comments resonate with others.  Whenever I go to post comments, I see other comments with 100+ likes, I'd like to see if my thoughts get similar attention or not.

Also, I don't think yahoo should be posting articles that do not allow comments, unless you go to the original site and set up a new user account, I don't want to have to make 100+ accounts that I'll never use just to make one comment on an article that has got me riled up in some way to leave a comment(that is most likely never read by the article writer or anyone else for that matter).  I just want to use my yahoo account and even if they're stealing articles from other websites to use for their headlines, they should have a separate section for yahoo users to comment on them.

21 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Can't find a way to view all my comments on all articles

I couldn't have said it better. Too bad there weren't any replies. 

Pro 'Hoo

YAHOO Has literally gagged the community. Our posts and comments are getting very little activity if any at all. I used to post on Yahoo and would get 1-500 replies. Now, if I get one I'm lucky. (Past 45-60 days) What in the **bleep** is going on here? Yahoo seems to have purposefully shut down the ability for replies to user comments on news articles to be seen or replied to. The entire community has been gutted and Yahoo has become an "Orwellian" big brother figure of some kind. Where are the replies to my comments I used to get? Its impossible I go from on average 5-10 comments to one or zero over night. Something very bad has happened to YAHOO! 

fiz
Bold 'Hoo

You can usually click on the "My Comments" link and it will take you to all your comments.

I have found this link missing on some occasions, and other times not. Sometimes it's just a tab near where it says 'show comments'. You just have to look near where the comments are located, and employ a little common sense.

Yahoo usually breaks everything it touches, and what isn't broken is so convoluted you can almost never find it, and in this case they have multiple ways of rating questions and finding your comments. I don't know what these people are thinking when they design these things, but it appears as though monkeys put it together.

Unfortunately there's no silver bullets for this beast.

'Hoo Recruit

I can't access any of my comments anymore.

Established 'Hoo

So you have probably noticed Yahoo removed the comments section completely.  Their leftist propaganda department couldn't keep up with the truth tellers so they just dropped it completely.

Established 'Hoo

So you have probably noticed Yahoo removed the comments section completely.  Their leftist propaganda department couldn't keep up with the truth tellers so they just dropped it completely.

Established 'Hoo

With your mouse, hover over your avatar.  Don't click in, just hove over it.  It will give you the option to 'view your reactions'.  Took me a year to figure it out.

'Hoo Recruit

So simple and yet so unobvious.  Thank you for your post. 

New 'Hoo

And as usual, people like you aren't helpful.