cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Oscar we need your help

'Hoo Helper

Oscar we need your help

Can you @Oscar please look at my latest post for the league HomoRacing....if you read through it, you will see the issues many are having with posting their leagues & why some are doing repeat posting because of all the errors they are getting & not knowing how to correct it or for that matter the frustration they are getting with continuous removals .....I am very aware of this because I have been making a consolidated group list and have encountered these issues multiple times....

It would be nice if someone could look into this because it can be very off-putting & get people to leave out of frustration

thank you Smiley Happy

• Fantasy Auto Racing
  • Other
4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Oscar we need your help

Hi,

I'll bring this up to the team for review of our filters. Thanks for reporting this.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Contributin' 'Hoo

I get, there is an error posting this message. correct highlighted and retry.(nothing highlighted)

then you get, try again later.

It so happens that it actually posted to the board, go figure

Contributin' 'Hoo

Correct the highlighted errors and try again. Again this time it did not post

'Hoo Helper

@phantom_smack I hope Yahoo can figure out some of these continous errors that appear regarding posting & advertising leagues ..... they need to get to it soon because when Fantasy Football rolls around, it will be a nightmare & a flood of complaints will be coming in @Oscar ..... Just saying