cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

New Phone Number and now I cannot access my Email account using the desktop due to two-factor auth..

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

New Phone Number and now I cannot access my Email account using the desktop due to two-factor auth..

Hello Yahoo,

I recently changed my phone number and cannot access my yahoo account with all my privy information -- It is CRITICAL for me to obtain access to my account.

I cannot remember my login and since this issue has occured and Yahoo has also deleted my backup email (and I really don't know why) and so i cannot access the two factor authentication from the backup email which or my phone number because my phone number in my profile points to my old number which the two factor authentication is sending the code to. 

Someone new has my old phone number and is receiving the two-factor authentication.

I have had to create a new Yahoo email just to create this message because there is no Yahoo contact phone number for customer service.

Who can help me? When can someone help me?  I need to have a code redirected to this email so i can access the other email.  Please for goodness sake, someone at Yahoo contact me.  **Username Protected**@yahoo.com

3 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

Re: New Phone Number and now I cannot access my Email account using the desktop due to two-factor au

Does the reset password / security questions not help ?
New 'Hoo

Re: New Phone Number and now I cannot access my Email account using the desktop due to two-factor au

Need to change my phone numbet
New 'Hoo

Having problems changing phone number