cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

unable to delete the account

Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: unable to delete the account

Not yet, @Anonymous User

The root cause for this issue is still being investigated.

Answers your question? Accept as Solution!
Spanish speaker? ¡Conviértete en un usuario Superstar participando en la #ComunidadYahoo!
Síguenos en Twitter: @YahooMailAyuda

New 'Hoo

I also get this error message. "We were unable to process your request"  I have too many email address and this is the least one used. i want it gone.

Before trying to delete the account i tried removing contacts from my list. I tried to delete contacts. The box to select a contact to delete isn't there., the option to delete isnt there. It is not greyed out. It just isnt there.

Highlighted
Official 'Hoo Staff

We're aware of this problem, @jonven. We hope to have it fixed soon.

Answers your question? Accept as Solution!
Spanish speaker? ¡Conviértete en un usuario Superstar participando en la #ComunidadYahoo!
Síguenos en Twitter: @YahooMailAyuda

New 'Hoo

so I am having the same issues. You cannot delete your account. "This page isn't working" If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP Error 405.

Or I get this error:

"Uh oh, looks like something went wrong. Please try again later." 

It's been like this all night. And

1. yes, I am signed into the correct link @ 

https://yahoo.mydashboard.oath.com/delete-my-account/delete

2. I have tried several times

3. it does not resolve

You guys must seriously be afraid of the massive flight. Delete my account, please before I go to the CFPB about your disingenuous practices.

K

'Hoo Recruit

@Scootermobile are there any updates?