cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Ymail account

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Ymail account

I had a ymail account and my facebook account is linked to it. Now I forget my fb password and need access to the ymail. Now there is no trace for the ymail and when i tries they give me the same name under yahoo.com with some old mails in it which is all old mails from yahoo itselt. Is there any way i can get access to that account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Ymail account

Greetings @eshihas

Yahoo stopped allowing the creation of new accounts using the Ymail.com domain in 2014.  When was the last time you had signed into this Ymail.com account to check your emails?  Yahoo deactivates accounts that haven't been signed into at least once in the last 12 months.  Once the account has been deactivated it's unlikely you can recover it.  

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue
1 REPLY
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Ymail account

Greetings @eshihas

Yahoo stopped allowing the creation of new accounts using the Ymail.com domain in 2014.  When was the last time you had signed into this Ymail.com account to check your emails?  Yahoo deactivates accounts that haven't been signed into at least once in the last 12 months.  Once the account has been deactivated it's unlikely you can recover it.  

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue