cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo Community Username problem?

New 'Hoo

Yahoo Community Username problem?

I have 2 emails one starting with elkinm and the other with elkinfam. It seems that my community usernames are reversed with elkinm email having elkinfam and elkinfam with elkinm.

But the real problem seems to be that regardless of which email I am logged into I only see the elkinfam forum username for both email logins so I effectively lost access to the elkinm username.

Can somedoy fix my access and match the community forum username to the respective emails?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo Community Username problem?

So this post was posted by elkinfam which has the email elkinm, but I am logged in as the elkinfam email. Hopefully that makes sence.

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Yahoo Community Username problem?

Hi,

I went ahead and switched these for you.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.