cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

UNABLE TO ACCESS TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

UNABLE TO ACCESS TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT

I recently enabled my old disabled account. Everything is working fine but when I clicked on mail, it gets a this error message:

"We're having trouble signing you in.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact customer care.

PLEASE HELP, ANYONE!

Thank you.

Jaylord 
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: UNABLE TO ACCESS TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT

@gjaylord_sc

I just ran some maintenance on the account. Can you try to log into it again?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Mail Pro All-star

Hello @dhewar

If you were not signed in to your account in 12 months it was considered abandoned then cleared and deactivated and can not be recovered  Sorry.  Make a new account.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
9 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@gjaylord_sc

I just ran some maintenance on the account. Can you try to log into it again?

'Hoo Recruit

Worked like a charm!

Appreciate it!

New 'Hoo

Hi Scootermobile,

I'm haveing the same issue with my email.

I keep getting the message: "We're having trouble signing you in. If you continue to experience issues, please contact customer care."

Please help.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@dhewar

When was the last time you were able to access this mailbox? It looks like it may have been a year or more because there isn't one associated with this account.

New 'Hoo

Hi Scootermobile,

Yes it was a really long time ago. I only logged in again yesterday. Does this mean that all my old emails are deleted?

Dhewar

Mail Pro All-star

Hello @dhewar

If you were not signed in to your account in 12 months it was considered abandoned then cleared and deactivated and can not be recovered  Sorry.  Make a new account.

New 'Hoo

i had recive 554 errer in my account...please help

Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @ajaypurohit

If you could post the entire error message you are seeing that would be helpful.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
Mail Pro All-star

Hello @ajaypurohit

A 554 email error is sometimes thought of as a catch-all of email errors. It is generally used when there is a generic delivery failure that another email error code doesn't directly define a problem for.

Are you trying to access your mail on a phone using an app?  Download the app again and see if that fixed it.

If you use the website, are you using an approved browser?  

Supported web browser for Yahoo products

Most Yahoo products are browser-based and work best with the newest version (excluding "beta") of the browsers listed below. Yahoo features may not work properly if you're using an older operating system (which can't be updated) or an outdated or unsupported browser.

Internet Explorer - IE is no longer a supported browser for Yahoo products.

If you're still having trouble loading Yahoo pages using the latest version of your browser, try our steps to clear your cache or review our browser troubleshooting article.

If none of this helps, post again but please give enough information to get an answer.

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Community-blog/How-to-get-the-best-help-from-the-community/ba-p/218499