cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Please i need your help

SOLVED
Pro 'Hoo

Please i need your help

Hello community, i need your help so much. Someday like 4 months ago i tried to connect to my yahoo mail account and everytime i entered my email it sais :"sorry but we dont recognize this email account" and then i was getting lots of lots of notification from my phone that i have to authentificate my email account(account which i was using almost 24/7). I trully need this email back and i am trying to recover it almost every week from 4 months now. Please tell me why is this happening and how to solve it, some may say that my account got closed but there is no reason for this to be happening.

There are the photos of what is happening:

*Link Removed - See the community guidelines for more information.*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Please i need your help

Greetings @VladChirila

Get help from Yahoo customer support - https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/yahoo-support-number-sln27069.html

As Yahoo no longer provides direct customer support by phone or email address for its free Yahoo accounts there is no one you could contact.

You mention you think this happened on 5/25/2018 but you also mentioned you had been trying to recover this account for four months so something doesn't add up here.

If you're getting the message "Email address not recognized" then your account was deactivated and it's unlikely you will be able to recover it.  An interesting thing about a deactivated account is that you can send emails to it and not get a bounceback message.  You would only get that when the account has been deleted.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
8 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

Hello @VladChirila

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Community-blog/How-to-get-the-best-help-from-the-community/ba-p/218499

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @VladChirila

Generally speaking if you're seeing the message "Email not recognized" that would mean that Yahoo found no active account matching the information you entered.  That would mean either you make a mistake entering your email address or your email address has been disabled or deactivated.  Have you sent an email to that email address?  Did you get a bounce back message saying that email can't be delivered?

When was the last time you had signed into this account to check your email?  What part of the world are you in?  The new Oath Terms of Service and the new GDR rules went into effect on 5/25/2018, could this have caused this issue?  Unfortunately if the account has been disabled or deactivated due to a TOS violation there's not going to be a way to recover this account.

As to why this happened there's really no way to know.

Did you do any of the following:

•Sending a lot of emails in a short time.
    •Sending duplicate info in your email repeatedly.
    •Sending 1 or more emails to a large number of recipients.
    •Use a free Yahoo account for business purposes.

As you've been trying this for four months you should have realized by now that you're not going to be able to recover this account.  If you have information stored in this account you will need to consider who sent the emails and send them an email saying you're having some email issues.  Give them an email address you can access and ask them to forward copies of the emails in question to your new email address.

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
Pro 'Hoo

I didn’t send any email from this yahoo account but i entered this account and checked my email almost 4 times a day,i dont use this email account for bussines but i have lots and lots of account registered with this email, accounts which i may lose for ever if i dont recover it, accounts which are more than 8 years old. I think this happened exactly after 5/25/2018 and i am not the only one who lost his account without any reason and in such a odd way. I am asking you for a way to talk directly to an yahoo employer about this issue , so maybe i’ll be able to recover it.
Pro 'Hoo

And i also sent an email to this yahoo account and it got sent succesfully
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @VladChirila

Get help from Yahoo customer support - https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/yahoo-support-number-sln27069.html

As Yahoo no longer provides direct customer support by phone or email address for its free Yahoo accounts there is no one you could contact.

You mention you think this happened on 5/25/2018 but you also mentioned you had been trying to recover this account for four months so something doesn't add up here.

If you're getting the message "Email address not recognized" then your account was deactivated and it's unlikely you will be able to recover it.  An interesting thing about a deactivated account is that you can send emails to it and not get a bounceback message.  You would only get that when the account has been deleted.

New 'Hoo

Please i need help, someone hack into my private yahoo account and has been using it with another number and a new yahoo email....
I've tried reaching him but he kept on asking me for money before he can release the password he created.
i did gave him some cash and still never gave me access into my email.
But send fake message to my contacts and demand money from them as if i am the one requesting for the money.

pls me to block him and retrieve my email account back from him.

Thanks
Official 'Hoo Staff

@dabageorge

If you can’t sign into an account and are unable to recover it online, we offer phone support through our Yahoo Account Pro service.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

Hello @dabageorge

In that case I would suggest you contact the police and let them know what is going on.  Perhaps they can help you with this.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".