cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
We have planned maintenance Sep 28, Midnight to 4 am PT. We don't anticipate any downtime.

Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Need help

New 'Hoo

Need help

I've been receiving emails from Yahoo saying that my account is outdated and has expired, according to provision 17.8 of Terms and Conditions. It says that if I want to continue using my email address, I have to update my account on the link. But once I press the link, it will just redirect me to the login page, and once I entered my email and password, I will only be able to open the email, and there isn't any link which will tell on how to upgrade my account. How will I resolve this? I need this email account so badly that I don't want it to be deleted. Please help. Thank you!
2 REPLIES
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: Need help

Hello,

Yahoo sends you emails to keep you informed of changes to your account or Yahoo services as they occur. Unfortunately, there are also imposters who may pretend to be Yahoo to try to get your personal information.

Knowing the signs of Internet scams, and how to respond, will help you stay safe online.

It is very important that you read the following account security article:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln2070.html

New 'Hoo

Re: Need help

Hi,
How are you ?
I've run into a problem. I can't access my old email adress (**Username Removed**@yahoo.com) it contains important emails that I need for school. The problem is that it's so old that I forgotten my password and I've tried every thing that the yahoo help had to offer. In the process of me doing that I accidentally sent and password reset to the email and now I have no way to get into the email at all and I didn't have an alternate email and the phone number that's programmed haven't been used In years can you please help get into my email account.