cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Nfl live stream wild card

Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Nfl live stream wild card

I can’t watch the chargers-ravens game, it’s says it is blacked out in my area. I’m in Florida - I’m curious why it’s blacked out and if I will be able to steam the Eagles - bears game
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Nfl live stream wild card

Try fully closing the app and reopening, it should be streaming now without any issues. 

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
New 'Hoo

Re: Nfl live stream wild card

I’m having the same problem - Eagles-Saints game is blacked out in San Diego? Closing out and updating the app did not help. What is going on?

@EchoSanders wrote:

Try fully closing the app and reopening, it should be streaming now without any issues.