cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Sports Community Contest 10 (Oct 22, 2018 - Nov 19, 2018)

NFL live stream starts tonight!

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

NFL live stream starts tonight!

Watch live local and primetime NFL games on your smartphone or tablet. You’ll just need to make sure your location services are enabled before tuning in.

How can I watch?
NFL Live on Yahoo Sports is available on:

- Yahoo Sports app and mobile web
- Yahoo.com mobile web
- Tumblr app
- AOL app
- AOL.com mobile web

Note: You must be in the US to tune in. 

What games are available to stream?
National preseason, live local and primetime regular season games, playoffs and Super Bowl LIII.
Games that air exclusively on NFL Network are only available on smartphones via cellular connection.

Why can’t I watch out-of-market games?
NFL Live on Yahoo Sports gives you the ability to watch local in-market games and primetime national games.

How do I resolve issues with the stream?
Having issues watching the game? Use our troubleshooting guides to get back on the field:

iOS app
Android app
Mobile web

If you’re still having problems, don’t worry! We’re here for you. We'll be monitoring @YahooCare on Twitter for any issues that arise. You can also hit up the NFL streaming community to get help from other customers and staff.

Can I watch on desktop or Connect TV?
No, NFL Live On Yahoo Sports is only available on mobile devices such as a smartphone or tablet. Screencasting and Connect TV won’t be capable of streaming the games.

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
1 REPLY
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: NFL Livestream starts tonight!

Tonight's Bears VS. Ravens game will only be available on the apps. It will not work on the mobile web. That feature will be launched in the coming weeks. 

Thanks for tuning in! 

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.