cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

missing images in emails

New 'Hoo

missing images in emails

inspecting email html I see img element src link like: ecp.yusercontent.com.....

when I cur out part between ?url= and &t=, run urldecode on that and pase url to browser - it works nicely. But opening full url to ecp.yusercontent.com domains displays: "

Will be right back...

Thank you for your patience.

Our engineers are working quickly to resolve the issue."

Can I do anything to fix it?

6 REPLIES
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: missing images in emails

@patrykt

Can you provide us with the Date/Subject of the email so we can take a look? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
New 'Hoo

sure, thanks!

for example 12.11.2018 at 12:40 email with subject "3 noce w cenie 1"

Pro 'Hoo

Hey @patryk @AdrianD this feels like the same issue we reported here:

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Receiving/Broken-SSL-images-in-emails/m-p/606836

Not having much luck raising it with the engineers so far!

'Hoo Recruit

@jonathanbull you have mentioned the wrong one Smiley Wink but this seem to be a major incident because i have an similar issue Smiley Wink br
Highlighted
Official 'Hoo Staff

@patrykt @jonathanbull

This issue is being investigated. Thank you for all the information provided so far. We will get back to you if we need any other details.

Answers your question? Accept as Solution!
Spanish speaker? ¡Conviértete en un usuario Superstar participando en la #ComunidadYahoo!
Síguenos en Twitter: @YahooMailAyuda

Pro 'Hoo

Thanks @john_silver.