cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

i can't open my inbox

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

i can't open my inbox

please help me to open my inbox today i have a very big problem in my job i have to get a very important mail from the inbox please help my by fastest way today  i want to contact anyone from the support team

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: i can't open my inbox

@Mansou2020

This is a current known issue that is affecting customers with inactive accounts. Please take a look at this post in the Known Issue board for updates on this issue.

@elfaares_012

@n124578s

How are you accessing your email? Do you receive any error messages? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
5 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

i have a problem in my e mail
i can't open my inbox

'Hoo Recruit

i can't open my inbox

New 'Hoo

i can't open my inbox

@Mansou2020wrote:

please help me to open my inbox today i have a very big problem in my job i have to get a very important mail from the inbox please help my by fastest way today  i want to contact anyone from the support team

Moderatin' 'Hoo

@Mansou2020

This is a current known issue that is affecting customers with inactive accounts. Please take a look at this post in the Known Issue board for updates on this issue.

@elfaares_012

@n124578s

How are you accessing your email? Do you receive any error messages? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Pro 'Hoo

i can't understand please i want to contact anyone from support to can get info by chatting please