cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

i can't open my inbox

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

i can't open my inbox

please help me to open my inbox today i have a very big problem in my job i have to get a very important mail from the inbox please help my by fastest way today  i want to contact anyone from the support team

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: i can't open my inbox

@Mansou2020

This is a current known issue that is affecting customers with inactive accounts. Please take a look at this post in the Known Issue board for updates on this issue.

@elfaares_012

@n124578s

How are you accessing your email? Do you receive any error messages? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
5 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

i have a problem in my e mail
i can't open my inbox

'Hoo Recruit

i can't open my inbox

New 'Hoo

i can't open my inbox

@Mansou2020wrote:

please help me to open my inbox today i have a very big problem in my job i have to get a very important mail from the inbox please help my by fastest way today  i want to contact anyone from the support team

Moderatin' 'Hoo

@Mansou2020

This is a current known issue that is affecting customers with inactive accounts. Please take a look at this post in the Known Issue board for updates on this issue.

@elfaares_012

@n124578s

How are you accessing your email? Do you receive any error messages? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Pro 'Hoo

i can't understand please i want to contact anyone from support to can get info by chatting please