cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

how do i recover my old emails

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

how do i recover my old emails

i cant acess to old emails before 2013 as it dont show anyhing in here and i havemt deleted ....and the acc which i created in 2009 its been deleted ...i need a urugent acess to it pleae help!!!:Smiley Sad)(((\

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: how do i recover my old emails

Hi @tomisback45 & @apope

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing email.  At this time Yahoo doesn't offer phone support, but you can request your mail restored by visiting the restoration page on our Help Pages.

You can find that information here:  Recover lost or deleted emails

I hope this helps!

Thanks.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!

Another example: Did we help you today? Did another customer? Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know!

You can also give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for giving and receiving these. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the 'Known Issue' boards for the latest details.
9 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

My old emails are missing as well. I'm very frustrated! I sent in a request for help but got an email back telling me to keep looking for them. I needed these emails or I would not have kept them. Yahoo is not helping. There should be a help phone number. Very disappointed in yahoo!
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Hi @tomisback45 & @apope

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing email.  At this time Yahoo doesn't offer phone support, but you can request your mail restored by visiting the restoration page on our Help Pages.

You can find that information here:  Recover lost or deleted emails

I hope this helps!

Thanks.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!

Another example: Did we help you today? Did another customer? Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know!

You can also give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for giving and receiving these. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the 'Known Issue' boards for the latest details.
New 'Hoo

actually the thing is that that the mails before 2012 are been automatically scraped i didntr do anyting and my old email id is also deleted i was away from social sites for very long time ....and now i need that email id very urgently...please help

Pro 'Hoo

I'm experiencing the same issue...did he solve your problem? Because the recovery method did not work for me.
New 'Hoo

If you get a reply please let me know as well, I'm trying to recover emails from 2014. (not sure if I will get a automatic reply, but my email is **Username Protected**@yahoo.com)

Pro 'Hoo

I have lost emails from an active account, specifically from January this year until yesterday in all my folders.  Pooff! this morning they are there, this afternoon they are gone.

Anyone experiencing the same problem?

THanks,  A.Sp

New 'Hoo

Six days ago I opened my email to find they had all been deleted. 5.5 years of emails! I followed the prompts to request the emails be restored and days later received a response from yahoo that the issue had been resolved. However my emails are still missing, no explanation. When this happened, my trash was emptied as well, nothing in archives either. Just attempted to do the recovery request again. Does anyone know why this is happening? 

New 'Hoo

Also realized emails are still going missing without being deleted today. 

Tags (1)
New 'Hoo

i cant acess to old emails before 2013 as it dont show anyhing in here and i havemt deleted