cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

help, please ?

SOLVED
Pro 'Hoo

help, please ?

hello all,

i opened my email and discovered that i cannot delete mail or click spam to remove spam.

tried it three times...

r we all having no choice in r email choice like having no choice in what type of window system

we (can't choose) ?  we all have 2 have win 10 ???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: help, please ?

Hello @myming

Fix problems with New Mail

New Mail is designed with ease, efficiency, and reliability in mind. If something's not working like it's supposed to, you can use this guide to fix it.

Disable ad blocking software specifically for the Mail website

Ad blockers add code into your inbox in order to block ads, which can negatively impact email performance and functionality. You can whitelist Yahoo Mail to avoid these issues.

The website, buttons, or menus aren't working or are slow

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
1 REPLY
Mail Pro All-star

Re: help, please ?

Hello @myming

Fix problems with New Mail

New Mail is designed with ease, efficiency, and reliability in mind. If something's not working like it's supposed to, you can use this guide to fix it.

Disable ad blocking software specifically for the Mail website

Ad blockers add code into your inbox in order to block ads, which can negatively impact email performance and functionality. You can whitelist Yahoo Mail to avoid these issues.

The website, buttons, or menus aren't working or are slow

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".