cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Trying to combine 2 email Accts under Yahoo

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Trying to combine 2 email Accts under Yahoo

I thought I was just adding a gmail acct I have had for years to my Yahoo acct so I would have everything in 1 place. The gmail email address shows up but there is nothing there, not even folder choices or anything like that. And if I go back to Gmail my stuff is gone from there. Did I do it completely wrong?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: Trying to combine 2 email Accts under Yahoo

@Julez

Hi. No need to worry. Depending on the mailbox size, it might take a bit longer for the emails to show up. They should however slowly start appearing.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
2 REPLIES
Moderatin' 'Hoo

@Julez

Hi. No need to worry. Depending on the mailbox size, it might take a bit longer for the emails to show up. They should however slowly start appearing.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
Mail Pro All-star

Yahoo does not combine accounts. It just gives access. When you click on either Yahoo or Gmail at the top of the left column only the folders for that service will appear.

Feel free to reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my postings are just my opinion based on experience.
Make sure your phone and email are current. There is no way to verify or recover an account without them.