cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Syncing email

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Syncing email

I DONY HAVE INVOX IN MY EMAIL? PLEASE HELP ME
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Syncing email

@steffanimarie,

We cannot recover this ID at this time. You will need to create a new account, Additional information can be found here

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
6 REPLIES
Moderatin' 'Hoo

@steffanimarie

Can you try to elaborate a bit on the issue you are encountering? How are you accessing your email?

What happens when you try to access your email? Do you receive any error messages? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
'Hoo Recruit

I can log in my account, but it says "there are issues syncing your mailbox. Please help. THANKS
Moderatin' 'Hoo

@steffanimarie

Do you receive that error message on mail.yahoo.com, in the Yahoo mail app or in a 3rd party mail app? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
'Hoo Recruit

In the website of yahoo there is no imbox showing, but in the yahoo mail app is says "there are issues syncing your mailbox". I don't use 3rd.party apps. Thank you.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@steffanimarie,

We cannot recover this ID at this time. You will need to create a new account, Additional information can be found here

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

Why is it you cannot recover my account? Please help me.