cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Spam

New 'Hoo

Spam

I mistakenly identified an email from someone as SPAM.  Now all their emails go to SPAM.  How can I change this so their emails stay in my inbox?

3 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Spam

@beorne25

The best thing to do is to mark these as Not Spam. They should go into the Inbox from now on.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
New 'Hoo

I am having the opposite problem!  I have SPAM going into my Inbox.  I check the box next to each SPAM in my Inbox to transfer over to SPAM account.  It has not stopped the emails from going into my Inbox.  Help us both! Thank You.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@justjwb

Are you marking them as Spam or just moving them to the Spam folder? If the former, can you give an example of an email in your Inbox that you marked as Spam in the past and still came to the Inbox?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare