cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Printing email

New 'Hoo

Printing email

How do I print an entire email string?  Each of the individual emails in the string have their own printer icon and are individually printable--sometimes to include the original message in the string, but I can't find a way to print every message in the string. 

3 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Printing email

@glsimmons44

With conversations mode on, only the most recent and last messages in a string will print. You can try disabling this to see you can print the entire email that way.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
New 'Hoo

i cannot print messages without all the junk on the sides of the message .how do i print just the meggage and not the other crap

Official 'Hoo Staff

@screwed1

What junk are you referring to? The ads? If you use the Print button (not print page in your browser) it should just print the message itself.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare