cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Months/Years of emails missing from inboxes

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Months/Years of emails missing from inboxes

ok I did not ask not did I want any emails to be deleted from my account, even emails I put in folders from my mother who passed away. I don't want emails from 7 days ago I want emails from months to years back! what the **bleep**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Months/Years of emails missing from inboxes

Greetings @hummer_b57

Do you view your emails from a laptop or desktop only or do you also use a phone or tablet?  If you use a phone or tablet what kind of device is it and what email app are you using?  Are you posting this question from the account having this issue?  When did you last view these missing emails?  Did you view them from a laptop, desktop, phone, or tablet?

The only way to restore an email is to submit an email restore request.  Have you submitted one yet?  Have you checked the Trash folder to see if the missing emails are in there?

Here are a few things to check when searching for missing emails.

Check out this article to see why this may have happened.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue
1 REPLY
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Months/Years of emails missing from inboxes

Greetings @hummer_b57

Do you view your emails from a laptop or desktop only or do you also use a phone or tablet?  If you use a phone or tablet what kind of device is it and what email app are you using?  Are you posting this question from the account having this issue?  When did you last view these missing emails?  Did you view them from a laptop, desktop, phone, or tablet?

The only way to restore an email is to submit an email restore request.  Have you submitted one yet?  Have you checked the Trash folder to see if the missing emails are in there?

Here are a few things to check when searching for missing emails.

Check out this article to see why this may have happened.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue