cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Inbox issues.

Inbox issues.

I literally just singed into (@2305 CST=1105PM) on 21 November.
When I open my yahoo account and go to inbox. There is a welcome to Touch of Modern but states that this message came in at 505AM.
What's going on???????
Michael Olson
5 REPLIES
Highlighted
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Inbox issues.

@michaelolson558

You might need to adjust the time zone for your mail: Change or set your timezone in New Mail

Answers your question? Accept as Solution!
Spanish speaker? ¡Conviértete en un usuario Superstar participando en la #ComunidadYahoo!
Síguenos en Twitter: @YahooMailAyuda

Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @michaelolson558

In addition to what @john_silver mentioned I would suggest the following.

Here's some things to check.

1.    Is the Time and Time zone set correctly for the laptop or desktop that you are using.
2.    When you look at the Yahoo Home Page do you see the weather section?  If so does it show your correct location?  If not can you click on the icon to the right of the location named and set the correct location.  You should also be able to remove any other locations.
3.    If you are using the New Mail you can set the timezone for your calendar by using these instructions.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
New 'Hoo

Hi
Iam trying to get some help, answer to how I can delete a duplicate of one of my Yahoo accounts? I accidentally made a duplicate of one of them. I see the section on how to delete your account, but afraid to push that, because I don't want to delete the entire account.
Can you please help me with this?? If you need more info on the issue let me know ok?
Thanks so much.
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @roxiesadie2

Would you be seeing this duplicate when you are looking at your account from a laptop, desktop, phone, or tablet?  What browser or email app are you using?  If you are using a phone or tablet what kind of device are you using?

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@roxiesadie2

You can't create two Yahoo accounts with the exact same username so maybe you created an alias or something?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare