cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

How to recover deleted emails

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

How to recover deleted emails

I inadvertently sent my Inbox emails to my trash and then deleted my trash. I have put in requests with the support team but all they did was restore emails from my deleted trash and not the emails that were sent last night to my trash box. any suggestions for how to get my inbox emails back? The support team is helping with the problem. thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: How to recover deleted emails

@selaine04,

Please be advised that our restore process is completely automated, and we can only restore messages lost or deleted within the last 7 days. Any messages that can be restored will re-appear in your mailbox or trash folder within 8 hours. If you’re not seeing all the messages you expect after 8 hours, it’s because they were no longer recoverable.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
5 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@selaine04,

To see if we can recover any lost or deleted emails you would need to fill out our mail restore form here

If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
'Hoo Recruit

I have filled the form out a few times already. The first time I filled it out, emails that had been permanently deleted from my trash were restored (5 days worth), but the emails I needed were the ones that I inadvertantly deleted from my inbox and then permanently  deleted from my trash last night. So I submitted another request.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@selaine04,

Please be advised that our restore process is completely automated, and we can only restore messages lost or deleted within the last 7 days. Any messages that can be restored will re-appear in your mailbox or trash folder within 8 hours. If you’re not seeing all the messages you expect after 8 hours, it’s because they were no longer recoverable.

'Hoo Recruit

Okak, thank you for your help. It just seems weird that only the ones that were in my inbox originally were the ones that were not restored. Interesting.

New 'Hoo

Accidentally I deleted all my inbox mails please recover all my mails in my inbox.