cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

How do I STOP receiving Spam emails from ***bleep***related women & men. I received over 50 per day,

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

How do I STOP receiving Spam emails from ***bleep***related women & men. I received over 50 per day,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

Re: How do I STOP receiving Spam emails from ***bleep***related women & men. I received over 50

@lvbowler05

If they are in your spam folder there is not much you can do.

If they are in your inbox then mark as spam and if from the same address them add to your blocked address list.

You can block email addresses or domains from ever reaching your inmbox. You can not block items already going to spam.Hover over the far right gear icon in Yahoo mail and then click "settings" ("more settings" in New mail).
Click "Blocked Addresses" in left column ("security and privacy" in New mail).
You can block domains or complete addresses.
For a domain do not include the @.
Currently you must use Classic mail to block a domain. New mail gives an error.

Feel free to reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my postings are just my opinion based on experience.
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

Re: How do I STOP receiving Spam emails from ***bleep***related women & men. I received over 50

@lvbowler05

If they are in your spam folder there is not much you can do.

If they are in your inbox then mark as spam and if from the same address them add to your blocked address list.

You can block email addresses or domains from ever reaching your inmbox. You can not block items already going to spam.Hover over the far right gear icon in Yahoo mail and then click "settings" ("more settings" in New mail).
Click "Blocked Addresses" in left column ("security and privacy" in New mail).
You can block domains or complete addresses.
For a domain do not include the @.
Currently you must use Classic mail to block a domain. New mail gives an error.

Feel free to reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my postings are just my opinion based on experience.
New 'Hoo

e: How do I STOP receiving Spam emails from ***bleep***related women & men. I received over 50

Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @mg_vishwakarma @lvbowler05

This is the only way I know to stop receiving spam email once you start receiving them.  It's not for everyone but I can guarantee it works.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.