cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Emails dont stay deleted

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Emails dont stay deleted

Hello. I'm getting certain emails from Twitter dated back to April and March respectively. I have deleted these same emails multiple times but they keep reappearing in my inbox. I will add that these are the only emails doing that. The other email I get stays deleted once I get rid of it the first time. I would love some help with the issue. I have a PC running windows 7 ultimate. My browser is chrome. I have tried deleting the emails from both my desktop and my phone. Thank you in advance.

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Emails dont stay deleted

I did some digging and realized my yahoo app on my phone hadn't been updated. (not enough space) I made some room and that knocked out the problem.

2 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Byaringan

Sometimes when emails reappear after being moved/deleted it's due to syncing issues between the account and a mail app. If you access the account through a non-Yahoo app, you may want to remove the account from the device and re-add it to resolve any future syncing issues.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Pro 'Hoo

I did some digging and realized my yahoo app on my phone hadn't been updated. (not enough space) I made some room and that knocked out the problem.