cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Email

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Email

Can I get email I deleted yesterday?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-Star

Re: Email

First check the trash folder and if there then move to the inbox.

If your email was deleted within the past 7 days it may be possible to have it restored.

• Restorations aren't always successful.
  • Messages can ONLY be restored if deleted in the last 7 days.
  • Since the trash is emptied at random times and can remain for over a week, old mail that was still in the trash during the past 7 days may be restored even if deleted earlier.
  • Snapshots are taken once a day so it is possible that if a received email is deleted and the trash is immediately emptied it may not be restored.
  • Restore requests can't be cancelled and only the most recent request is processed.
  • The restore is a snapshot so all mail is restored to that point. Mail that was in the trash will be restored to the trash. You will lose all mail from the restore point to the date it is restored so backup all current mail.

Go to this page and submit a restore request.

Feel free to Reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my replies are just my opinion based on experience.
Make sure your phone and email are current. There is no way to verify or recover an account without them.
1 REPLY
Mail Pro All-Star

Re: Email

First check the trash folder and if there then move to the inbox.

If your email was deleted within the past 7 days it may be possible to have it restored.

• Restorations aren't always successful.
  • Messages can ONLY be restored if deleted in the last 7 days.
  • Since the trash is emptied at random times and can remain for over a week, old mail that was still in the trash during the past 7 days may be restored even if deleted earlier.
  • Snapshots are taken once a day so it is possible that if a received email is deleted and the trash is immediately emptied it may not be restored.
  • Restore requests can't be cancelled and only the most recent request is processed.
  • The restore is a snapshot so all mail is restored to that point. Mail that was in the trash will be restored to the trash. You will lose all mail from the restore point to the date it is restored so backup all current mail.

Go to this page and submit a restore request.

Feel free to Reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my replies are just my opinion based on experience.
Make sure your phone and email are current. There is no way to verify or recover an account without them.