cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Deleting emails

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Deleting emails

Is there away to delete all the emails from the Inbox at the same time, if so how can I do it, and one more this can I unscribe to Facebook emails, I realy don't read them and they are so many of them, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Deleting emails

@whoosh

If you accessed your account via the Yahoo Mail app or an IMAP connection, then the emails you deleted on the iPad will reflect on other devices as well. If you just remove the account from your iPad then it won't close your account with Yahoo.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
4 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@theorangutans

You can delete 10k emails at once in Yahoo by following the steps here. As for your Facebook notifications, you'll need to check your email settings on Facebook to stop those.

'Hoo Recruit

After deleting all emails from my account from my iPad (which is out of memory) will all emails be deleted from my other computers? If so, can I just close my iPad Yahoo account without loosing that account from my other computers?

Official 'Hoo Staff

@whoosh

If you accessed your account via the Yahoo Mail app or an IMAP connection, then the emails you deleted on the iPad will reflect on other devices as well. If you just remove the account from your iPad then it won't close your account with Yahoo.

'Hoo Recruit

thank you!