cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Canotot move email from Sent

New 'Hoo

Canotot move email from Sent

cannot move messages from sent to a folder.  used to be fine. what's up?

3 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Canotot move email from Sent

@rkherrell

I checked out the account and everything seems to be working fine. I was able to move a Sent email to the Inbox without any trouble. If needed, take a look at the browser troubleshooting steps in this post to see if that fixes the issue.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
New 'Hoo

No.  I can't save emails from 'sent' to folders other than 'inbox'.

And if I select emails from a sender in the 'inbox'  and then add 'all' to capture emails I sent to the sender, I can't move them to a folder for that sender. 

Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @rkherrell

Did you try the browser troubleshooting tips mentioned in the previous reply?  Are you trying to do this from a laptop, desktop, phone, or tablet?  What browser or app are you using to do this?  What version of Yahoo mail are you using?

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.