cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Attachments missing from ALL Emails after account recovery

New 'Hoo

Attachments missing from ALL Emails after account recovery

A few days ago, I gained back access to my Uahoo account after having been locked out of it for several years.

I was pleased to find out that my emails dating back from when i first opened the account over 10 years ago remain where I left them, plus of course all the emails that had come in since I forgot my login credentials.

Problem is, EMails that once had attachments have all lost them. Is there a way for me to gain back these attachments? 

Help sought.

Thank you.

Gio T.

1 REPLY
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Attachments missing from ALL Emails after account recovery

@gtavanlar

I've forwarded your information up to our engineering team so they can look into this for you.

Answers your question? Accept as Solution!
Spanish speaker? ¡Conviértete en un usuario Superstar participando en la #ComunidadYahoo!
Síguenos en Twitter: @YahooMailAyuda