cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo Keeper eligibility

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Yahoo Keeper eligibility

Hey there,

Started a new keeper league this year where we use real life contracts to determine keeper eligibility.

The rules are:

-If a player remains under their current contract for the following season, they are eligible to be kept.

-If a player's contract expires but is an RFA, they are eligible to be kept.

-If a player's contract expires under a UFA expiry status, they are not eligible to be kept (regardless of contract extension)

I was wondering if there was any way to display the contract expiry year for each player?

I know that contract information is not shown anywhere in Yahoo Fantasy so I was trying to find a way to show this information through the Keeper Player Status and Keeper Costs? I am willing to do this manually but cannot find a way to set it up.

Another option would be to show the Keeper Status for any players that are eligible to be a keeper player this year, and any expiring players would not show the 'K' icon

If there is any way to do this, please let me know it would be much appreciated!

Thanks guys

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sports All-star

Re: Yahoo Keeper eligibility

No. This is not an available option.
3 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@ZainL96

I would suggest to you that Yahoo is not the best platform on which to run a salary cap league.

New 'Hoo

There is no salary cap. Just keeper eligibility.

Highlighted
Sports All-star

No. This is not an available option.