cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Stat Corrections

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Inaccurate Record Book

It looks like last week, a team scored our league low, but in the corrections they got another point but this did not get added to their score on the league record. Believe it or not this week, someone got lower then the corrected score but not the incorrect on in the records. 

Any chance of getting this fixed. 

Highlighted
Sports All-star

Re: Inaccurate Record Book

You'll want to post your league number and make sure that your league is publicly viewable.

I will say, there's not an available option to change the score, but I may be able to help clear up the missing points.

To be frank, I'm not even sure what exactly you're referring to with the second part of the comment.

The first person, you're saying they should have received a Stat Correction point, but it wasn't applied? Are you sure that the Stat Correction isn't in red (indicating that it was received too late to be applied)?

Are you just worried about the second person having the "league low" score in the Record Book once the first score would be corrected?