cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Starting over on predraft rankings

Starting over on predraft rankings

I want to start over from begining on predraft rankings but when i push the "start-over" button the default rankings do not go back to what they were? When I push "reset" it goes to my rankings again?

4 REPLIES
Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Starting over on predraft rankings

Hi,

It sounds like you may want to try clearing your browser's old cache. Worst case, you can also try clearing your browser's cookies.

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.

This did not work, I think there may be a glitch.

The players do not revert back to default no matter what i do. Ive had a few hardcore computer nerds help me out aswell and still nothing. Id really appreciate more help with this.

@Oscar wrote:

Hi,

It sounds like you may want to try clearing your browser's old cache. Worst case, you can also try clearing your browser's cookies.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@philkesselshead Hi there, I'm investigating this further as it does look like a bug. Thanks for reporting it.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
Official 'Hoo Staff

@philkesselshead One work around is to go to the sort column and choose "Rank" after you click on Start Over. If it’s already on "Rank" you’ll have to choose something else and then go back to rank after that. That should sort the Players accordingly and you can pre-rank them again.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy