cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

New scoring numbers in the app

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

New scoring numbers in the app

What are the new numbers I’m seeing under each team in the matchup page of the fantasy app? It looks like projected points for the week but it’s unclear. Based on average points per game? For the season? Last 30 days? I like it whatever it is- just want to know it is referring to.
Cheers
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports All-star

Re: New scoring numbers in the app

I'm running the iOS app and I don't have any numbers like this. There's a tab called "Manager Comparison" that you can reveal by tapping "Show" but that doesn't sound like what you're talking about.

5 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@Alsooks

Can you provide a specific URL?

'Hoo Recruit

No url. It’s on the iOS fantasy app. We’re in a head to head points league. On the Matchups page-on the app- it shows a new set of numbers under our weekly totals. It looks like our projected points for the week.
Sports All-star

I'm running the iOS app and I don't have any numbers like this. There's a tab called "Manager Comparison" that you can reveal by tapping "Show" but that doesn't sound like what you're talking about.

Sports All-star

I don't use the app but could it be the same as the desktop version?  On the matchup page it now (maybe the past 2 weeks?) provides game played and games remaining that fantasy week.  It is reasssuring to know that when I get destroyed by someone playing 20 more games than I am, it's really ok because it should even out at some point down the road...

'Hoo Recruit

The number sets seemed to have disappeared. Maybe it was a new thing they’re trying out. When they were around they changed real-time with the red and green glow. I looked back at weeks passed and the new numbers were all there. Strange. I did however look at the desktop website and I see the games remaining line which you’re talking about and I like it! Didn’t know that existed because I mainly use the app