cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Goalie starts

New 'Hoo

Goalie starts

In my league, you must have three starts per week but in three matchups, three different owners didn't meet this and still got the stats for goalies that they won in. Does anyone know if this is because of the short week from the holiday and the three start rule was nullified or did the app mess up? As commish I looked into it and sure enough the teams didn't have the starts. 

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Sports All-star

Re: Goalie starts

I’m guessing that it’s because it was a short week. Usually there is a notification indicating that but there wasn’t this time which is odd.
New 'Hoo

Re: Goalie starts

I waiting for an answer to this as well