cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Can't add, drop or make waiver claim

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Can't add, drop or make waiver claim

Been trying to drop Grubauer for the past few days but when I click on the drop button, nothing happens. It doesn't show the "push" animation. I've also tried to make a waiver claim and have Grub as the dropped player. Still the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Can't add, drop or make waiver claim

On the app or the web version? I provided you a resolution earlier if it's on the app. If on the web, try these steps.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
10 REPLIES
Sports All-star

Are you getting an error? Do you have him in any trade offers that you've sent out? If so, you need to cancel those trade offers.

Pro 'Hoo

No errors and he's not in a trade situation. I thought maybe I had someone on the IR whoes no longer on IR and that was preventing me from moving him, but I don't and that does give an error prompt. Thanks for the reply.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@NoomFlow What is your league ID# and your team name in that league?

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
Pro 'Hoo

League ID - Desert Ice Hockey (ID# 31694)

Team name - Babysitting Dusters

Pro 'Hoo

I should also note that the same thing occurs in the other league I'm in but I don't have Grub.

League ID - MN Hockey (ID# 19205)

Team Name - Gongshow Grinders

Official 'Hoo Staff

I was able to successfully drop Grub from the Babysitting Dusters team. Are you having this issue on the app or web version? I would recommend re-installing the app if it's happening on the app.

Pro 'Hoo

Thanks for the help! I was able to make a waiver claim and add a player but I had to add him twice, or at least go through the process of adding him twice. I still can't drop anyone however. And I can't add/drop anyone either. I'm trying to drop Ryan Nugent-Hopkins since I won't be able to use him for the nest few days but can't.

Official 'Hoo Staff

On the app or the web version? I provided you a resolution earlier if it's on the app. If on the web, try these steps.

Pro 'Hoo

Web version. Forgot I had the app. I just dropped Nugent with the app. I don't like using it because the web version is easier to use. Thanks again for your help. I'll try the link for the web now.