cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

keeper league - Setting the Stage for NEXT Year???

SOLVED
to7
Established 'Hoo

keeper league - Setting the Stage for NEXT Year???

Do the settings stay the same for this year? I had to re-enter them this year.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: keeper league - Setting the Stage for NEXT Year???

@to7If you're renewing the league, all of the settings should be imported and stay the same.

Rookie All-star

It should automatically renew all settings, but I had a minor issue this season.  I noticed it in time.

The thing is, you need to carefully review all settings anyway (this I learned the hard way, lol).  Yahoo is consistently adding settings, etc and they assign a default.  When you renew, these you'll get the new setting and the default.  So all of us have to carefully check this stuff anyway.

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@to7If you're renewing the league, all of the settings should be imported and stay the same.

Rookie All-star

It should automatically renew all settings, but I had a minor issue this season.  I noticed it in time.

The thing is, you need to carefully review all settings anyway (this I learned the hard way, lol).  Yahoo is consistently adding settings, etc and they assign a default.  When you renew, these you'll get the new setting and the default.  So all of us have to carefully check this stuff anyway.