cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

defensive points

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

defensive points

question for everybody - Denver game on Monday, 12.24.18.

Carr, for Oakland, is in shot gun.  He botchess the snap and falls down for a 6 yard loss.  According to NFL rules it goes as a "team sack".  Later in the series Denver sacks Carr - so in my book they record 2 sacks.

Yahoo shows my Denver defense with 1 sack on the night and I lose the final by .2 points!

I would like this reviewed.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: defensive points

@njfitz34  The NFL did not record the botched snap as a sack.  They are currently only crediting Denver with 1 sack.  If the NFL decides to change that, Yahoo will do stat corrections to reflect that.

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: defensive points

@njfitz34  The NFL did not record the botched snap as a sack.  They are currently only crediting Denver with 1 sack.  If the NFL decides to change that, Yahoo will do stat corrections to reflect that.