cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sports Community Contest 6 (Nov 21, 2017 - Dec 12, 2017)

You cannot add a player you dropped until the waiver period ends. (Error #245) - again

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

You cannot add a player you dropped until the waiver period ends. (Error #245) - again

I have read all the other posts, but I still don't understand given my scenario.

Dropped David Johnson on 11/07 (0653).  His team played on 11/09 (1930).  Our waiver time set up is 2 days.  Our weekly waiver set up is game time till Tuesday.

So, shouldn't the waiver wire time have been 11/07-11/09 (653***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.*** with his team playing on Thursday?  Or is there a bug with this process (as discussed in a previous thread)?

Thanks for looking.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-Star

Re: You cannot add a player you dropped until the waiver period ends. (Error #245) - again

@husker92

Assuming your league uses Game time - Tuesday, Johnson was locked into waivers for the week at kick off Thursday night until waivers run tonight.

The 2 day wait was the 8th and 9th in your case, he would have been available on the 10th if he had not played Thursday night.

2 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-Star

Re: You cannot add a player you dropped until the waiver period ends. (Error #245) - again

@husker92

Assuming your league uses Game time - Tuesday, Johnson was locked into waivers for the week at kick off Thursday night until waivers run tonight.

The 2 day wait was the 8th and 9th in your case, he would have been available on the 10th if he had not played Thursday night.

New 'Hoo

OK, so it is two full days after he is dropped.  Got it, thanks.