cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo does not let Commish put players on waivers

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Yahoo does not let Commish put players on waivers

In my league transactions are set to $2 for no bids for pick ups and should always require a bid so that must change or will not be using Yahoo next year

It came to my league as Hunt was cut and the team that had him picked him up but only had $1 left in budget but the team still picked him up even tho in past weeks same team picked up players by bidding $1

Yahoo should have a min bid place for all players on waiver wire and free agents to make this not happen in future.

Now our commish changed it to $0 in his budget and then put Ware out for a team with the best team to pick up right away without bidding on the player

Now he has the best chance at winning it all without anyone but one team to challange him.

The commish messed up with not controlling the budgets until the best team decided he wanted Ware on his team

BUT why does Yahoo not allow a commish to put players on waiver wire when this happens and not just in free pick pool of players

I think every player should have a waiver bid to clear tthis from happening in future and at least give teams a chance to fix a mess up in competive leagues that can cost and keep teams from saying Yahoo is not the place to host a league

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Yahoo does not let Commish put players on waivers

@RazorGator

Your commish could fix all of this in your league. 

They either don't know how or don't want to or some combination of both. 

2 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@RazorGator

Your commish could fix all of this in your league. 

They either don't know how or don't want to or some combination of both. 

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@RazorGator

Why are you blaming Yahoo for settings put in place by your commish?  I can't tell if he's stupid, dishonest or both, but it's kind of silly to announce it's on Yahoo to fix it!