cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Yahoo Fantasy League won't allow pickup and drop of players before game even if FA

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Yahoo Fantasy League won't allow pickup and drop of players before game even if FA

In two of the Yahoo leagues I'm in, it would not allow me to pickup a FA and put him in place of a player that was listed as "Out" a couple hours before the game.  The players I wanted to both drop and pickup were both on the same team so neither had played that week.  Why was I not allowed to do it?  I didn't see any setting in either league which prevented it.  Can someone explain this to me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-Star

Re: Yahoo Fantasy League won't allow pickup and drop of players before game even if FA

@Browner006

If your league is no waivers, you have to have the player on your roster by midnight Pacific time on Sunday night to use them on Monday.

Monday adds cannot be used until the following week.

6 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-Star

Re: Yahoo Fantasy League won't allow pickup and drop of players before game even if FA

@Browner006

What are the settings in your league?

Who are the players specifically?

'Hoo Recruit

There is no setting regarding FA that restricts the movement of them if they have not already played that day.  It is the regular 2-day waiver and not restriction on FAs.  However, at 7:53pm before Monday's game, I tried to drop Goodson (NYG - LB) and then add Munson (NYG - LB) and it would not allow me.  Neither had played yet so they should have both been editable correct?

Also, why is it that some players that you know are playing will show a projected of zero?

Sports Pro All-Star

@Browner006

Is your league using No Waivers?

'Hoo Recruit

No it's a 2 day continual rolling waiver list. It does say no weekly waivers though.
Sports Pro All-Star

@Browner006

If your league is no waivers, you have to have the player on your roster by midnight Pacific time on Sunday night to use them on Monday.

Monday adds cannot be used until the following week.

'Hoo Recruit

Ok I can understand that now. Thank you so much!