cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo Fantasy Football Payouts

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Yahoo Fantasy Football Payouts

When should we expect our Fantasy football league winnings to be deposited in the wallet?

Thanks,!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Yahoo Fantasy Football Payouts

Sports Pro All-star

@Teddybearbald

Payments are spread over several days, not paid in 1 day
7 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

'Hoo Recruit

I have not received any of my winnings in any of the leagues. Your stating they all payout the same day which I am presuming it is by each league but have had the second place person stare they have already been paid but I won and yet to see anything. Any suggestions? Is there a deadline?
Sports Pro All-star

@Teddybearbald

Payments are spread over several days, not paid in 1 day
'Hoo Recruit

i recently won a league.. $20 NFL Fantasy Football League # 111697          . 1st place is 125 dollars and the league ended week 16 12/24 basically..  I noticed at the top it said the league OFFICIALLY ends on the 31st giving yahoo an additional week for any possible stat corrections and/or changes... Here it is the1/3/19  just a few days after that deadline and I havent received my 125 dollars for first place on winning that league......   I have't gotten it in my Paypal or in My Wallet yet..   i am not sure what else to do or who do i contact here????    please and thank you... Dom hindman            hindman81  is my yahoo sign in name    **Username Protected**@hotmail.com email. please and thank you

'Hoo Recruit

so in next day or so ya think i will get mine? odd that man said 2nd place finisher received money before 1st place guy does...  or is that how yahoo makes their money or what? lol...   just hoping i get paypal or in my wallet asap as the league ended 12/24 and going on two weeks now... hopfully soon

New 'Hoo

I won 2nd in a $100 buy in league and haven't got mine also don't believe 1st place got his either.
Highlighted
Sports Pro All-star

@Shawnheff777

Payments are in progress and they are spread out over several banking days.

Saturday and Sunday are not banking days, so your next shot is Monday.