cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo Fantasy Football- Jayeln Samuels Incorrect Position Designation

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Yahoo Fantasy Football- Jayeln Samuels Incorrect Position Designation

All,

Can someone at yahoo correct Jaylen Samuels Position Designation across all Yahoo fantasy football formats to RB only; currently he is showing as a RB, TE combo enabling people to play him as a TE but all other leagues (CBS/ESPN) show him as a RB only. This is important as playoffs start this week for many leagues potentially impacting scoring.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-star

Re: Yahoo Fantasy Football- Jayeln Samuels Incorrect Position Designation

@pillsbury4444

Yahoo does not remove position eligibility during the season.
10 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@pillsbury4444

Yahoo does not remove position eligibility during the season.
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Not a solution.
'Hoo Recruit

this is total crap fantasy playoff at stake here. Other leagues have him classified correctly

KTK
Pro 'Hoo

Agreed! Yahoo, fix this egregious error. Jaylen Samuels, Pittsburgh Steelers rb, is being dual-listed as  a tight end. This player has not taken snaps from the tight end position all season, as McDonald and James are the clear and proven Pittsburgh tight ends. Not only is the dual listing incorrect, it gives the fantasy player who owns him an unfair advantage of playing a running back in the tight end slot. Tight ends rarely get as many touches as running backs. Please remedy this error and list Jaylen Samuels only as a running back. 

'Hoo Recruit

Why not? Other leagues have fixed it. This is literally affecting every league right now. 

'Hoo Recruit

Total BS
New 'Hoo

Total BS, I lost the league because of this flaw. Will never play in another Yahoo league. Get it right.

Has anyone else lost real money because of this Jaylen Samuels designation?  I was in a Pro league and eliminated in the semifinals when my opponent was allowed to play this starting running back at TE.  Trying to get Yahoo to correct was a futile effort.  I ended up scoring more points that all the other owners this week, but instead of the top prize I only get third and my money back.  If anyone else is in the same situation I would like to hear about it and also if you have been able to get anyone at Yahoo to offer a real solution I would love to have their contact information.

Thanks,

Bill

Established 'Hoo

Yahoo sets position based on played year before.   In College ( Last Year) he was a TE also.  It was all good..    This is Usually is in Basketball and Baseball where some Players play multiple positions.  Next year he will be an RB only