Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Yahoo Fantasy Football Glitch

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Yahoo Fantasy Football Glitch

I'm playing in a league where one of my friends dropped leonard fournette for free and the commissioner picked him up. Put Fournette in his starting line up for next week and when I called it out several hours later he claimed it was a glitch in Yahoo!'s system that caused leonard fournette to be dropped! Is this possible? Anybody ever heard of this glitch? I smell bs!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sports Pro All-Star

Re: Yahoo Fantasy Football Glitch

@Anubis53

Go to your league page, go to Transactions.  You can scroll thru and see which team dropped the player and when.

You can also scroll down to commish updates.  Anything the commish has done using commish powers will be listed there.

3 REPLIES
Bold 'Hoo

not sur if it's possible but seems unlikely.  I've played FF on yahoo for well over a decade and never had this happen to me or any other person I have played with or talked to.

Established 'Hoo

If the Commish is a stand up person then I would believe that this Commish would do the right thing and put the player back on the correct team or make a trade for the person they ended up picking up off the waiver wire to replace him.  If he does't do that then to me that person is not a stand up person.

Sports Pro All-Star

@Anubis53

Go to your league page, go to Transactions.  You can scroll thru and see which team dropped the player and when.

You can also scroll down to commish updates.  Anything the commish has done using commish powers will be listed there.