cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Withdrawing earnings

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Withdrawing earnings

In my league when the winners go to withdrawal the funds they say nothing is available even though everyone paid money! Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Withdrawing earnings

Funds have yet to be released. They will start to release next week. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
9 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Funds have yet to be released. They will start to release next week. 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
New 'Hoo

that's what you said, last week!

New 'Hoo

Come on yahoo !

pay up !

New 'Hoo

Why should it take two weeks prior to week 16 finishing to receive money if money is already been put into Yahoo please tell me what is the answer and let me understand what day you will start releasing money to the people who won on your own because this can turn people off people like to get paid immediately when they finish their league and win that’s not fair to everybody else

'Hoo Recruit

I agree this is a total joke. It’s been almost 2 weeks I want my 1250$ I’m tired of waiting. They did the same bs last year, no reason it should be taking this long.
Rookie All-star

For payments, Yahoo doesn't do anything until all leagues are done.  Week 17 just ended Dec. 30th.  Then they need to wait a few days in case stat corrections affect the leagues that actually play week 17.  Payments should be starting to come out over the next few days.  I'd give it until after this Sunday before becoming more concerned.

New 'Hoo

Choppa, all Yahoo Pro leagues are done week 16.

New 'Hoo

You guys have no problem taking the money right away and getting your fees. It shouldn't take this long to process these when most leagues end in week 16. So  what does week 17 have to do with anything? 

Highlighted
Sports Pro All-star

@ffguy8

Not all Pro leagues end with week 16. Points only leagues run thru week 17 as well as private cash leagues that decided to play thru week 17.