cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Why is Jaylen Samuels a TE when he is playing RB this week?

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

Re: Why is Jaylen Samuels a TE when he is playing RB this week?

If you are a commissioner of a yahoo league and you believe Yahoo will unfairly influence the outcome of your league, go and UNDO the AUTO RENEW for your league NOW. If you aren't, tell your commissioner to do that. No way I'm letting something like this happen to my league again.
'Hoo Recruit

THIS SITE IS A JOKE!

Pro 'Hoo

I think you mean Jaylen Samuels and not Jaylen Smith

New 'Hoo

In Response, I would ask a different question why is (Cordarrelle Patterson NE - WR,RB) list as a RB when he is a WR. The answer is that he has played and does play both positions - Duh. Yahoo has it correct. Yahoo lists that players the way the teams have the players listed on the team's roster. Up until the injury to Connor, Samuels had a much higher chance of getting a snap as a TE then as a RB - that simple. If Samuels was just listed at TE would that make sense? Same with Patterson - next week he could be an RB again if an injury happens. Yahoo! keeping it real...

Tags (3)
Established 'Hoo

@WiscoRocks

I agree with your assessment of the Cordarelle Patterson situation. However, the comparison with Samuels is not the same. Patterson actually did play RB because Michel was injured aside from their play calling. Samuels did not play TE at all... In fact, all the snaps he took this year prior to Conner's injury were all as a RB (whether you are judging the role or position). Pittsburgh has played three people at TE this year and none of which were Samuels - McDonald, James and even Grimble. Patterson would compare better to someone like Alvin Kamara.

Established 'Hoo

Why would he keep his original designation? He's one or the other. You're going to lose maaaaaany users if you don't change the designation to TE by kickoff. Read all the angry user messages and threats. Listen to us. We're the ones using your product.

New 'Hoo

So why is he listed as a rb only on yahoo daily fantasy?
Pro 'Hoo

Commissoners in leagues should not allow payers to start him at TE-My commssioner, however, is ignoring the issue altogether. So my 200$ a piece 14 team pay league is completetly screwed up, and no longer ethical. I'm done with them and yahoo. Thanks yahoo! by the way, it's far mor unfair to leave the TE, than it would be to make teams play him at RB. Total Morons screwed up an entire year of effort. Unless Samuel gets hurt, he will win some playoff games for some teams. I honestly in the twilight zone and yahoo explanations are remdial logic at best.

Pro 'Hoo

Not true as it makes no sense if he doesn't play the position.   SMH!

Pro 'Hoo

Yahoo even talks about him as a RB in their fantasy advice..... now that is some funny stuff right there!   Here is your advice yahoo....

Advice: While Samuels will make the start, he said Stevan Ridley is expected to get the second series, and the two backs will rotate throughout the game. That may be the plan for now, but it can change Sunday depending on how Samuels and Ridley look. We still like Samuels as an upside RB2 play.