cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Why is Jaylen Samuels a TE when he is playing RB this week?

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Why is Jaylen Samuels a TE when he is playing RB this week?

I dont accept this answer as this player has never played as a tight end once this year. It's not fair a player to play him at te and have 4 rbs playing at the same time. This can completely give one team an unfair advantage going into the playoff weeks. This needs to be changed in order to keep competitive balance.
'Hoo Recruit

I'm done with Yahoo after this BS. I will be moving my league over to ESPN or NFL. It's a simple fix. He's clearly a RB . Another thing I'm not happy about is the no bye rule for an 8 team playoff.. nail in the coffins . bye Yahoo
'Hoo Recruit

Lol - what a false equivalence. Steelers have him as a RB all season and NFL had him as RB/FB. Montgomery played whole NFL seasons as a WR and was slotted into RB for a whole due to injury. The two could not be more different.  

Matt/Hoo we need a resolution! 

Again - go with NFL depth charts! 

New 'Hoo

They cant change it now. I know it sucks, but he has been a te all season...just like a few other cases in prior years...and we will have to deal with it. Although I don't agree with it, Yahoo is still the best platform. Just change this for next year pretty please.
Established 'Hoo

They can easily change it.  This technology allows for that.  They already go in and change people's playoff formats and numerous other things when people ask.  Not sure why they can't do the right thing.  It's almost like Roger Goodell is running this site.....

'Hoo Recruit

cool so let's give everyone an unfair advantage in the playoffs based on a technicality 

'Hoo Recruit

fix this bull

Established 'Hoo

I hope they do not change it now, I would be screwed. I dropped Ebron to pick him up and play him in the TE position.  Hopefully he is the starting RB the rest of the year, CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!

Pro 'Hoo

It's not the rules of the game. He has not played one snap at TE this year. People adding him were looking for an RB and then yahoo's negligence was revealed. The NFL has him listed as an RB. So does he Steelers depth chart. Some people found a loophole through pure luck and arecompletely violating the spirit of the game to try and get a playoff win. This is not similar to the ty Montgomery situation for two reasons: 1. The disparity in average production of an average RB vs an average TE is significant. 2. Ty Montgomery actually played both positions.

Pro 'Hoo

you are a little light between the ears . I'll explain. He has not played one snap at TE this year. People adding him were looking for an RB and then yahoo's negligence was revealed. The NFL has him listed as an RB. So does he Steelers depth chart. Some people found a loophole through pure luck and are completely violating the spirit of the game to try and get a playoff win. This is not similar to the ty Montgomery situation for two reasons: 1. The disparity in average production of an average RB vs an average TE is more than significant. 2. Ty Montgomery actually played both positions.