cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Why is Jaylen Samuels a TE when he is playing RB this week?

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

Re: Why is Jaylen Samuels a TE when he is playing RB this week?

This is bs, if not corrected I will never play a yahoo league again.
'Hoo Recruit

Yes, but Yahoo should be able to adapt with new information. What was correct in the past is not necessarily correct in the present. This will affect the fantasy playoffs and will also affect your platform as I can guarantee you will lose a significant amount of users to other providers who are able to adapt midseason (ESPN, CBS). Would appreciate your help to take this moment as an opportunity and update your internal procedures as it is logical he should be an RB, not a TE...

Established 'Hoo

THIS S NOT SOLVED! YAHOO NEEDS TO CHANGE TO EITHER A TE OR RB

'Hoo Recruit

FIX IT YAHOO JESUS EVERYONE ELSE IS YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE PLAY OFFS, HE IS A RB NOT A TE

New 'Hoo

If Jaylen Samuels wants to identify as a TE than that is his right!

If Jaylen Samuels wants to identify as a TE than that is his right! Respect to Yahoo for not putting labels on players! Kind of bold timing but I like it...good move Yahoo! Very PC!!

Now I saw Drew Brees play WR last week. Can you guys please change it to where I can start Drew Brees at WR as clearly identifies as a WR? I believe this would give me the unfair advantage I need in my league and I heard you guys were very progressive so who dat I can talk to about Breezy playing WR or possibly my flex?  

Pro 'Hoo

Yahoo is going to be consistent with only adding new positions to a player but never taking away a position for a player that he already has, however, this situation is very different than the Ty Montgomery situation because Samuels had no business being designated as a TE to begin with at the beginning of the season.  Somebody made a bad judgement call to even think he would be a TE.  Based on WHAT???  We are only now talking about this bad call because Samuels is now becoming a starting RB with conners out.  People at a weak TE spot now can put a RB there with the playoffs starting, real bad timing.  We just have to find a different site to play fantasy football next year, NOT YAHOO.  None of the other sites have this problem that I know of. 

Pro 'Hoo

This is the first week of playoffs and with James Connor down my opponent is able to start three running backs against me in a two running back format with no flex position.  My opponent picks up Jaylen Smith and starts him as a TE along with Mixon and Barkley at RB leaving me at a major disadvantage.  Jaylen Smith is projected higher than all five of my RB's (Adrian Peterson, Kerryon Johnson, Josh Adams, Matt Brieda and James Connor).  I don't see any other dual designation player in the league that will have such a negative impact for me and will probably knock me out of the playoffs in the first week. 

Pro 'Hoo

I will move my league to ESPN, it's playoffs and 1 player gets 4 RB's.

Need to correct ASAP. And no I'm not the one playing against him. But I'm the Commish and getting major concerns from other players.

'Hoo Recruit

This doesnt matter at all. My playoff run is gonna be crushed because my oponent has Nick Chubb Kenyan Drake and A RB 1 in the Te position. Please fix this. It is like a cheat code.
Pro 'Hoo

this is the most garbage thing ive ever seen yahoo do.. cant wait to see how many members of fantasy they lose because of this... screwing people out of so money its ridiculous , were not asking much put the guy at RB where he plays... he isnt a TE its not a difficult concept , i really dont understand the problem , he hasnt played 1 TE snap the entire season theres 0 reason for him to be TE eligible