cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Why is Jaylen Samuels a TE when he is playing RB this week?

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

Re: Why is Jaylen Samuels a TE when he is playing RB this week?

Do me a favor and click on Samuels name within yahoo fantasy. It brings up his profile where it lists him as only a RB....Also the Steelers official website has him only listed as a RB...Fairly certain he shouldn't get a TE designation...It's bogus 

Established 'Hoo

I agree... this is BS I f Yahoo cannot correct this wrong doing I will not be playing in any yahoo leagues.
Established 'Hoo

Either way it’s still **bleep**, he’s never played one play as TE, not even in college. Even at the combine he wasn’t listed as a TE. This would allow a team to start 5 running backs
Established 'Hoo

This has the potential to influence the majority of yahoo leagues. If you have a TE eligible for the flex, you may have a team starting 4 RB's just in time for the playoffs. Many people will feel like yahoo wasted their entire season.

'Hoo Helper

yahoo is the only platform that still has the TE designation 

Established 'Hoo

This is an explanation of a really dumb process not a solution. My solution your dumb process is to switch to another fantasy provider next year.

Pro 'Hoo

Why all the fuss. it give you the option of using him in either position. and his scoring is the same either way.

'Hoo Recruit

What a joke. Guy literally lines up as a running back on every snap he plays. ESPN and CBS have him listed as a RB, while Yahoo refuses to make this adjustment. You guys have to consider the unfair advantage this offers the one person (who was able to roster him), per league.

Established 'Hoo

@cdjr

I believe it is because of the potential of Samuels providing RB1 or RB2 numbers in the TE slot. With a dreadfully thin crop of TEs, anyone without Kelce, Ertz, Kittle and probably Ebron would and likely should be inclined to start Samuels as their TE.

Typical TE (not listed above) will pop some line like 5/55/0. This guy has a very good chance to have a line more like ***Phone Number Removed - Learn more.***

Established 'Hoo

Either way it’s still **bleep**, he’s never played one play as TE, not even in college. Even at the combine he wasn’t listed as a TE. This would allow a team to start 5 running backs