cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Why is Jaylen Samuels a TE when he is playing RB this week?

SOLVED
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Why is Jaylen Samuels a TE when he is playing RB this week?

Then prehaps you should have gotten Samuels...?

'Hoo Recruit

quit whining, you had all year to pick him up

'Hoo Recruit

yeah but ty mont was always a hybrid and peopl knew this ahead of time and all the fantasy sites had him as such.    Only yahoo has samuels as a TE

'Hoo Recruit

The Pittsburgh Steelers do not have Jaylen Samuels in the depth chart as a tight end. This will be the last season that I use Yahoo fantasy football.

Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

@InAFlash wrote:
The Pittsburgh Steelers do not have Jaylen Samuels in the depth chart as a tight end. This will be the last season that I use Yahoo fantasy football.

@InAFlash In his senior year in college, Samuels mostly lined up as a slot reciever.  In the combine, he was a TE.  So, when he was added to Yahoo fantasy in May, there wasn't much information saying he would solely be a RB.  He was added as a TE with RB added later.

Established 'Hoo

I'm done with yahoo after this year. That move might very well cost me the championship. 

Established 'Hoo

I'm done with yahoo after this year. 

'Hoo Recruit

So you update accordingly as the season progresses. Or maybe my title in my position should be Director business development United States & Canada / shopping cart attendant. We were playing fantasy football using spreadsheets before Yahoo existed. We will NOT continue using Yahoo after this season. Congratulations!
'Hoo Helper

'Hoo Recruit

Good job yahoo. I've been playing on your site since 2009 but will never play another season here because of this. My opponent in the finals should not be allowed to play more than 3 RB's like everyone else in the league and yet he he is with 4 in his lineup this week. This is a huge advantage especially with potential 20+ point production from Samuels. I can't believe you're all so dumb.